Milliman's defined benefit plan administration services help plan sponsors maximize the value of pension benefits to participants. We combine decades of experience in employee benefits consulting, effective and flexible software tools, and a disciplined process to create an ideal solution.
For plan sponsors, this means:
- Confidence in an accurate pension database and pension calculations
- Proactive research and advice on new compliance requirements
- Forward-thinking support to facilitate plan adjustments required in a constantly shifting regulatory environment
- Ongoing data checks and follow ups to ensure timely completion of required tasks
For plan participants, this means:
- Online tools to model pension benefits under different retirement scenarios
- Total retirement planning tools that take into account benefits from all retirement sources and compare them against projected needs
- Knowledgeable call center representatives
- Quick turnaround on retirement application paperwork and other requests
Our implementation process enables a seamless, orderly, and well-documented succession of knowledge by compiling necessary historical data into one database and one point of contact for employees and plan sponsors. We strive to ensure that all relevant information is archived correctly.
Milliman: A different kind of provider
Objective, third-party advising is our only agenda. Milliman does not sell financial products; instead, we offer unbiased, objective advice with no requirements for clients to use proprietary investment funds.