Our consultants have worked with clients on carrying out embedded/appraisal valuations for different purposes, including:
- Preparation for transaction (buyer/seller)
- Preparation for possible IPO disclosures
- Introduction of Employee Stock Options (ESOPs)
- Internal monitoring purposes
- Meeting requirements by regulatory authorities
Our consultants have provided support to our clients using different methodologies to determine embedded values (EV), including Traditional Embedded Value (TEV), European Embedded Value (EEV) and Market-Consistent Embedded Value (MCEV).
Our clients also benefit from the extensive practical experience we have in determining embedded/appraisal valuation in the Indian life insurance sector, which has witnessed fast growth and changing market strategies in the past. As the methods for calculating embedded value evolve, our consultants help clients understand how these developments affect them