We have unparalleled experience in advisory services for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) of life insurance companies. Our clients benefit from our expertise and experience in determining the value of the target considering the various risks it is exposed to. We also help our clients understand the implications of the continuously changing regulatory environment in India.
Having worked with potential buyers, sellers of life insurance businesses, and different types of investors, including private equity firms, we are well-placed to provide support in M&A transactions covering life insurance companies in India.
The Indian life insurance sector may also witness IPOs in years to come. Our consultants in the Asia Pacific region have experience with large company IPOs and are available to support our clients in India.
Our M&A services include:
- Strategic review of the client's existing position
- Due diligence
- Corporate re-structuring support
- Identification and evaluation of potential targets
- Market/benchmarking studies of potential targets
- Financial modelling to determine components of value
- Assessment of implications for pricing and capital